|1. Take a cotton ball|
|2. Dab it with rubbing alcohol, then wet your underarms with the alcohol|
|3. Take your pointer finger and dip it in the baking soda then spread it over the underarm area|
You might be asking why you should do this. Well for a couple of reasons...
1. There are many harmful chemicals in deodorant... check these websites out!
2. The homemade deodorant is CHHHEEEAAAAPPP (whoop whoop) and lasts a pretty long time (3-6 months or longer).
- cotton balls (100-300 count) = ~ $1.00
- rubbing alcohol (16 ounces) = ~ $.75 - $1.00
- baking soda (1 lb box) = ~ $.48 - $.70
Store bought deodorant can range from $3.00 to $7.00 + and lasts me about a month to month 1/2
3. With the homemade kind, you don't get that weird, smelly sock odor that comes when the deodorant is just starting to wear off (yeah...YOU KNOW what I am talking about!)
4. It is simple!!!!!