So... in the last couple of months... Gray has done some SERIOUS growing... SERIOUSLY!!! Here is what you are up to little miss priss...
- Favorite foods:
- Yogurt...still. I promise you girl you would LIVE off of it if we let you! :)
- Sweet potatoes
- Crackers... or "KRAWKer" as you say
- Oatmeal, breakfast bars, CARBOHYDRATES!!!!
- And corn
- Least favorite
- Still not a fan of white potatoes or green beans
- You are talking up a storm... here are a few of your favorite things to say
well this is a fib,not your fav, but hey I can dream right! ;)
- Daddy, "Da Da"
- Paw Paw and Coach or "Oa-ch"
- NaNa and Nonna
- Uh Oh
- Eyes, nose, some version of mouth
- And SEVERAL others
- You are A MOVER!!! You walk everywhere and never crawl... you started walking full on a couple of days after my last post. Occasionally we will catch you in your room pulling out EVERYTHING...
- You have a bug bag... and we have to hide it from you because you WILL NOT take it off if you see it... and we have a melt down when we try to take it from you!
- You can climb on the couch
- You pull your bows out of your hair... :(
- You LOVE outside... And I think the tractor is going to be a big hit!
- You are STRICTLY drinking from the sippy cup! :) :) :)
- You still get milk in the morning and before bed
- You love to read...
- You sttttiiillllllll suck your paci when your are napping and
when you are mad!
- Every time the phone rings you say, "Paw Paw!"
- You are STILL a Daddy's girl... I mean BIG TIME. Most days Momma does not exist, but that is ok... I know you love me! :)
- You love love love love love love love animals... every time you see a cow you say, "MOOOOOOOOOO!" You have been to the zoo twice and absolutely loved it each time! Here are some shots:
- You love to watch older kids interact with each other, occasionally you will try to join in but for the most part you are a analyzer!
- Here are a few shots from easter:
- I decided to capture a few head shots of you from Easter. You were such a little diva in the dress I made for you. Here are the finished products:
This post is LONG overdue, but life throws us curveballs sometimes. We as a family have really learned what is means to truly trust God with everything you have, that God REALLY is in control, and that we cannot live for tomorrow. We are so thankful for little miss Gray Whitley Shivers. You have brought so much joy to our lives. We look forward to every moment with you. Thanks to Jesus for his continued love and mercy.
Will update soon...