- Favorite foods:
- Sweet potatoes have made a HUGE comeback
- And any type of bread that is sweet...donuts, muffins, pancakes, etc.
- Least favorite foods:
- Well... oatmeal is sadly becoming one of them
- Anything tart
- One of your favorite things to do is listen to Daddy play the guitar... it melts my heart!
- You are talking up a STORM... literally. Now I will admit, most of it we cannot understand but a few of your common words are:
- Da Da
- Touch down... which btdub was your FIRST word... very proud momma right here!
- No No
- Na Na
- bahbahsbdahsbd sdhlsfhasdfhjdf ehf jdfh;sjkfhhdfjh eohf;djfh dsfjhdf oweurh hsdf
- You still love to sleep, but your naps are getting shorter and less frequent
- You usually sleep from around 9:30 p.m. to around 9:00 a.m (PRAISE THE LORD)
- You usually take one nap in the morning and another 2 hour nap in the afternoon
- You take two bottles a day still... you are not a fan of drinking milk out of your sippy cup but you will drink juice out of it. You are still not a heavy drinker. You normally drink one juice cup a day.
- You are WALKING! Dum Dum Dummmmmmmmmmmm
- But you still prefer to crawl most of the time...because it is quicker
- Christmas was A LOT of fun... here are some shots:
Your favorite gift was for sure the car!!!
- We also visited Atlanta this month... sweet Nonna watched you most days and you and her had so much fun!! The trip wore you out though! Bless your heart you slept for 2 days after we got back!
|You in the midst of all the "junk" we packed|
- You love love love love your purse that Aunt Neely bought you. You are constantly carrying it and taking stuff in and out! All girl FOR SURE! :)
- Another favorite of yours this month was the Christmas tree... Just couldn't make you understand that you weren't supposed to touch it! ;)
- You are NOT a fan of socks OR shoes... always taking them off!
- You helped Momma cheer on the Irish this year in the BCS National Championship... unfortunately... those mean ole nasty Elephants
beatour fighting Irish.
- You are P-R-I-S-S-Y
You are my girl...my world...and my love